Thank you for your
attention on CUMIC !
Hot Dip Aluminized Steel
OVERVIEW OF Hot Dip Aluminized Steel
Hot Dip Aluminized Steel, also known as Hot dip Aluminium-Silicon (AS) steel or Alusi steel, is a type of coated steel that has been coated on both sides with aluminum–silicon alloy during a hot-dipped process. AS (AL-10%SI) coating is a commonly used hot forming steel coating, mainly composed of metal compounds such as aluminum and aluminum-silicon, which can prevent the surface oxidation and decarburization of the steel sheet or coil. With its excellent corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, moist heat resistance, high heat reflectivity, and alkali resistance, Hot Dip Aluminized Steel is widely used in the manufacture of automotive reinforcements, as well as small appliances such as cookers, ovens, grills, and wall-hanging stoves.
Features of Hot Dip Aluminized Steel
Hear resistance: With the AS coating, the heat resistance and high-temperature oxidation resistance are improved, making it suitable for applications in a corrosive atmosphere subject to high temperatures.
High heat reflectivity: Aluminized steel has a high level of heat reflectivity. The steel can still show a heat reflectivity of over 80% at a temperature below 400 °C, making it an ideal coating for thermal insulation applications.
Cost reduction: Overall operating costs can be reduced when aluminized steel is used as a replacement for more expensive materials.
PARAMETER OF HOT DIP ALUMINIZED STEEL
CS TYPE A, CS TYPE B/DDS/EDDS
Advantages of Aluminized Steel Coil
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance: Aluminized steel coil has excellent resistance to corrosion due to its high aluminum content. It is highly resistant to rust and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
2. High Temperature Resistance: Aluminized steel coil has excellent heat resistance, making it ideal for use in high-temperature environments.
3. Outstanding heat reflectivity. Aluminized steel sheet has excellent heat reflectivity. Its light reflectance is about 80% at temperatures below 500°C and 95% under infrared light. Therefore, it can act as an effective heat barrier or heat reflector in high temperature applications.
4. Lightweight: Aluminized steel coil is a lightweight material, which makes it easy to handle and transport. It is also less expensive than some other steel alloys.
5. Cost-Effective: The production process for aluminized steel coil is relatively simple and inexpensive, making it an affordable material for many applications.
- Flat Carbon Steel
- Long Carbon Steel
- Pipes & Tubes
- Finished Steel Products
- Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel