Job Title Recuriting Number Work Experience Education Location MORE International Trade Trainee Program 6 Graduate Bachelor or above Shanghai +
Facing the world, our International Trade Business Trainee Program is designed to recruit and cultivate high-quality international trade talents with an international vision for future development trends.
Within the first 1-2 years of enrollment, our trainees will rotate on each work modules and later further develop in the following three fields:
1. Global business operations: interested trainees will work on positions of contract execution, international settlement, logistics management or risk control, becoming an operation expert in the international supply chain;
2. Global trade service: interested trainees will work on positions of global sourcing or global sales to participate in market development and business negotiations, becoming a trade expert in the steel industry;
3. Other functional or innovative positions.
You are exactly whom we want if you,
1. Economics, international business, languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, etc.), metallurgy, material science-related majors or international students from corresponding language regions;
2. Outstanding fresh graduate with a bachelor or higher degree;
3. Proficiency in at least one foreign language for native Chinese speakers;
4. Fluency in Chinese for non-native Chinese speakers;
5. Ambitious in career development and self-actualization, able to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment;
6. Effective communication skills and teamwork.
- Flat Carbon Steel
- Long Carbon Steel
- Pipes & Tubes
- Finished Steel Products
- Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel